IPRS PRISM Awards 2023
INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC RELATIONS' BIENNIAL PRISM AWARDS NOW OPEN FOR ENTYRY
Singapore, 1 August 2023 – The Institute of Public Relations Singapore’s (IPRS) biennial PRISM Awards returns this year to celebrate the best in Public Relations and Communications across 30 open categories.
Established in 1987, it is one of the oldest and most prestigious industry awards in Singapore. PRISM which stands for “Public Relations in the Service of Mankind” recognises leading organisations and practitioners for their excellence in communications practice across all sectors – corporate, government and not-for-profit.
The IPRS PRISM Awards 2023 Presentation will be held on Wednesday, 29th November 2023 at 10am at the PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore. We are pleased to have Senior Minister of State, Ministry of Communications And Information, Mr Tan Kiat How join us as the Guest of Honour for this momentous event.
The awards this year shines the light on People in PR – professionals, teams and champions who have made an impact through their master of PR strategy and execution skills.
Vanessa Wan, Chair of the IPRS PRISM Awards 2023 said, "following on the heels of the highly successful PRISM Summit last year, the IPRS is pleased to launch the biennial PRISM Awards once again. This year, the Awards focus on the "People in PR." It is the PR practitioners and teams that are at the heart of our profession. They do brilliant work every day and make an extraordinary impact in their organisations, in the community, and on the profession."
She added, "It is also people who make the PRISM Awards possible - our sponsors, partners, judges and IPRS council members - and we thank them for their contributions and support."
30 Awards across the People and Campaign categories are now available for entry. The People Awards celebrate the contributions of PR practitioners in the work entrusted to them by their organisations and clients that they serve. Included in this category are the Student Awards that recognises the work of our next generation of aspiring PR practitioners from the start of their formative years. The Campaign Awards showcases the best PR-led events and programmes of high-quality delivery.
In addition, the IPRS will also nominate winners in the IPRS Awards (not-for-entry) category: Outstanding PR Campaign of The Year; IPRS Partner of The Year; and Lifetime PR Achievement Award 2023.
The distinguished panel of judges will comprise senior PR & Communication practitioners, leading PR and Communication academics, senior media representatives, professionals, business leaders and IPRS Council Members.
The IPRS wishes to thank our Platinum Sponsor, Truescope for their support and contributions to recognising excellence in the communications industry.
All winning works will bear the hallmarks of excellence in concept, execution and impact on markets, society, and the industry at large.
The qualifying period for the work submitted for consideration for all award categories is from 1 July 2021 and 30 June 2023. All campaigns, programmes or initiatives must have been executed during this period. Each campaign can be nominated for up to three categories of awards. Each organisation or individuals may submit a maximum of two entries per category.
For more information nomination, visit: https://iprs.glueup.com/event/iprs-prism-award-2023-nominations-now-open-82086/
Download the PRISM Awards 2023 Entry Kit here.
Full Award Categories
People Awards 
- Outstanding PR Leader Outstanding Young PR Professional
- Outstanding PR Student
- Outstanding PR Champion
- Outstanding DEI Communications Champion
- Outstanding In-House Team
- Outstanding PR Consultancy
- Outstanding Sustainability Communications Champion
- Outstanding Technology Champion
Campaign Awards 
- Outstanding Overall Corporate Reputation Programme
- Outstanding 360-degree Integrated Campaign – Business to Business (B2B)
- Outstanding 360-degree Integrated Campaign – Consumer
- Outstanding 360-degree Integrated Campaign – Public, Private, People Sector (3P)
- Outstanding Corporate Purpose Campaign
- Outstanding Public Sector Campaign
- Outstanding Campaign by a Non-Government Organisation or Not-for-Profit Organisation
- Outstanding Public Affairs Programme
- Outstanding Employee Engagement Programme
- Outstanding Sustainability Communications Campaign
- Outstanding Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Programme
- Outstanding Leadership Communications Strategy
- Outstanding Issue Management or Crisis Communication
- Outstanding Financial Communications Campaign
- Outstanding Stakeholder Engagement or Community Relations
- Best Use of Storytelling in a Campaign
- Outstanding PR Student Project
- Best Use of Technology
- Outstanding Digital/Social Media Campaign
- Best Use of Data & Measurement
- Outstanding Regional Campaign
IPRS Awards [Not for Entry]
- Outstanding PR Campaign of the Year
- IPRS Partner of the Year
- Lifetime PR Achievement Award
For media enquiries, please mail the IPRS Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org