Skip to main content
- about iprs membership
The IPRS Membership offers you a network and community of PR and communications practitioners at every stage of your professional career and personal development; whether you are a fresh graduate, in mid-career or looking for a change or specialisation.
Join us now and gain access to the IPRS Membership And Community platform. It is a digital interactive space for you to interact and grow your network, showcase your expertise, and enjoy these benefits:
- Invitations to Members-only events such as visits to the media, public institutions and corporations.
- Enjoy discounts (of up to 20%) at selected IPRS events such as lunch talks and networking nights.
- Preferential rates for IPRS courses and workshops such as the Introduction to PR and Communication, the Professional Certificate In PR & Mass Communications, and in-house tailored training.
- Early bird rates for PRISM Awards and PRISM Summit.
- Coaching and Mentorship.
- Speaking opportunities at IPRS and partner events.
- Networking opportunities at IPRS events.
- Professional dialogues such as the Accreditation PR Roundtable.
- Opportunity to join the IPRS pool of Professional Trainers.
- Be on the IPRS mailing list for special announcements such as job ads and career opportunities.