This course enables learners to acquire skills to support the efforts of the team in developing distinctive Marcom plans. The learners will also be taught to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the tools and vehicles used to enhance communication with the stakeholders and enrich customer experience (CX).
At the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- Establish the fundamentals of a marketing communication plan relevant to the stakeholder.
- Gather and organise information on various media alternatives available.
- Determine and explain the benefits and limitations of different Marcom variables and media options.
- Review marketing communications planning to support CX enhancement efforts.
Learn directly from senior PR practitioners and industry leaders
- Active learning through the LPAR (Learn, Practice, Apply, Review) learning approach using PBL (Problem Based Learning) and Experiential learning.
- Be IPRS trained and receive a Certificate from IPRS, recognised by the industry.
- Best Price enrolment fee in the market today; Now with WSQ funding and payable via SFC!
Mode of Delivery: In-person Classroom
Course Duration:16 hours (2 days)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://ssa.academy/course/how-you-can-support-your-team-develop-great-marcom-plans/ for enrolment to this course.