Future-proof your business with agile PR methodologies
A panel comprising experts in the Industry weighed in on some of the PR trends in today’s evolving digital landscape and future-proofing one's business. From the shifting role of the employee to the sudden impact of viral content (courtesy of the younger end of the community), points covered in the forum include:
- Messaging is no longer a one-way road, but a conversation with various audiences.
- The need to build a strong personal presence as a PR practitioner
- Being proactive in spotting gaps, suggesting new ideas, and being bold enough to share both accomplishments and failures.
- Having a active role in build Relationships - it cannot be outsourced
- The various new & free tools used to measure the impact of PR
Special thanks to Meltwater & the speakers for organising and holding this joint forum.