Technological developments are disrupting businesses and organisations. It has impacted every industry and has disrupted age old processes and automated many for the better. From transport to retail, from legal to health care, no industry has been spared. PR is also on the brink of disruption. IPRS’ PRISM Conference is designed to enable PR professionals to understand how technology is transforming our industry and how they can help their organizations navigate the winds of change and ride the wave of opportunities to stay relevant.
Conference Outcome: PR leaders and professionals will understand the impact of AI and Big Data on their industry and how they can pivot their organisations.
Guest of Honor: Minister for Home Affairs and Minister for Law, Mr K Shanmugam.
- The Promise of Artificial Intelligence and Human Behaviour – Ms Yan Yinping, Senior Scientist, Social & Cognitive Computing Department, Institute of High Performance Computing, Agency for Science, Technology, and Research Singapore (A*Star).
- Big Data & PR – Dr Elmie Nekmat, Assistant Professor, Department of Communications & New Media, National University of SIngapore (NUS).
- The State of PR – Mr Arun Sudhaman, CEO & Editor-in-Chief, The Holmes Report.
- Automation & Its Impact on Reputation Management (TBC).
- With the Guest-of-Honour, Mr K Shanmugam, Minister for Home Affairs and Minister for Law.
- With the Keynote Presenters/Panellists – Mr Arun Sudhaman (The Holmes Report), Ms Yan Yinping (A*Star), Dr Elmie Nekmat (NUS), and Mr Wong Voal Voal (Managing Partner, IN.FOM).
- Session 1 – How To Leverage Artificial Intelligence and Big Data in PR
- Moderator: Mr Justin Fong, IPRS Council Member/Director, Corporate Communications, A*Star.
- Ms Yan Yinping (A*Star)
- Dr Elmie Nekmat (NUS)
- Session 2 – Technology’s Impact on the Media Landscape.
- Moderator: Mr Tim Williamson, Managing Director, Telum Media.
- Mr Mark Tan (Editor-in-Chief, Rice Media)
- Representative/s from the mainstream media. (TBC)
- Session 3 – How Technology Is Impacting Reputation Management.
- Mr Bob Grove (Chief Client & Operations Officer, Asia-Pacific, Edelman)
- Mr Prashant Saxena (Head of Insights & Innovation, Southeast Asia, iSentia/Vice-Chair, Asia-Pacific, AMEC)
- Mr Terence Lyons (CEO, TSC.ai)
- With fellow practitioners and their stakeholders.
- With media represetatives.
- With heads/representatives from regional PR/Communication bodies.
- IPRS Members: SGD$250.
- Non-IPRS Members:
- SGD$500 (Early Bird purchase – up to 14 February 2020)
- SGD$800 (Standard Ticket)
For ticketing, sponsorship and partnership opportunities, please contact the IPRS Secretariat – email@example.com or phone (65) 65341841.