Executive ~ Senior Executive, Corporate Communications
Sony Electronics Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
6 months ago
What you will be doing
- Manage content development to support Sony’s wide range of products in the electronics business. This includes video production/editing, photography, researching and writing content for targeted communication channels.
- Execute communication activities for Sony’s mobile products by working closely with business stakeholders.
- Collaborate with team members to develop content geared towards employee engagement.
- Support the regional team in ensuring coordinated efforts for communication initiatives, both internally and externally, across the region.
What you should have
- University degree with at least 3 years’ experience in a related field i.e. media, communications, content production, or creative/digital agency experience.
- Well-versed in both videography and photography (from pre to post-production).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Software (Premiere, Photoshop, etc.).
- Deep understanding of digital content, media platforms and formats.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas clearly.
- Strong interpersonal skills to connect with stakeholders at different levels.
What will help you succeed
- Passion for electronic products and technology.
- High sense of initiative and strong planning skills to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, yet be a team player.
- Prior experience within corporate environment will be preferred.
Benefits you will receive
- Flexible work arrangement (because we understand Life happens)
- Comprehensive medical benefits (including physical health screenings and term life insurance benefits)
- AWS and variable bonus
- Special staff purchase rates
- Flexible benefits (so you can claim for that staycay or gym membership you’ve been eyeing)
- Corporate social responsibility time off for 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Milestone gifts (such as long service award and marriage gift because we want to celebrate both your professional and personal milestones)
- Wellness activities to promote healthy lifestyles
- Curated training programmes to encourage continuous professional development