Welcome to the IPRS PRISM Awards area
The IPRS PRISM Awards (Public Relations In the Service of Mankind) was created by the IPRS in 1987 to encourage, recognise and reward organisations and individuals for excellence in public relations and communications, and outstanding contributions and achievements to raise the level of PR professionalism in Singapore.
The highlight in the PR industry calendar, the prestigious IPRS PRISM Awards have been given to some 160 PR Agencies, MNCs, Government Ministries, Statutory Boards, public-listed companies, private firms and non-profit organizations for their creativity, originality and overall best application of public relations and communications practices across all sectors.
Over the years, the PRISM Awards have refined their categories to better reflect the scope and depth of PR practice in Singapore. These are:
- Outstanding Overall Corporate Reputation Programme - Singapore
- Outstanding Corporate Reputation Campaign - International
KEY STAKEHOLDER SEGMENTS
- Investor Relations
- Outstanding Campaigns by Non-Government Organizations (NGOs)
- Internal Communications
- Public Service Campaigns
SPECIFIC REPUTATION FOCUS/TECHNIQUES
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Crisis & Issues Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Digital Media
- Outstanding PR Professional
- Outstanding Young PR Professional
- Lifetime PR Achievement Award
- Outstanding PR Mentor
- Outstanding PR Champion
- PR Consultancy of the Year - Singapore
- Overall Outstanding PR Consultancy
Check out the PRISM Awards Winners here!